The cooler appliances industry has become so competitive that it requires creativity in order to build quality appliances, which can compete in the market.
Since its inception, NewAir has grown from a small manufacturer in 2002 to a big home appliance supplier over the years. This is as a result of providing their customers with exactly what they need.
The NewAir family also offers exceptional services and support to their customers whenever they need it. When you create quality products, definitely you will have a market for them.
At NewAir, innovation and creativity is what they strive to do, thus resulting to creating excellent designs for wine coolers and other thermoelectric appliances at affordable prices for their customers just like the NewAir AW-121E wine cooler.
Key Features of NewAir AW-121E
- The cooler has a 3 slide-out chrome shelves that hold 12 bottles of wine
- It has a soft LED illumination which has extra heat
- Display makes it convenient to check the temperature
- A great size for countertops and wet bars
- Thermoelectric cooling system operates quietly and is vibration free
- It has a digital temperature control
- It has dual pane glass used for insulation and UV protection
- A digital control panel makes it easy to use and operate
- It has removable wine racks for custom storage options
How to Install the Cooler
Unlike some thermoelectric coolers, NewAir AW-121E is a free-standing unit and should not be built in a cabinet or any other built-in enclosure. To allow good ventilation, leave 5 inches of space between the back of the unit and any close wall. Further instructions on how to install the unit are as follows:
- Begin by cleaning the interior surface of the cooler by using lukewarm water and a soft cloth.
- Put the cooler on a flat surface which is strong enough so that it can support the unit when it is fully loaded. If you want to level your unit, change the front feet which are located at the bottom of the cooler.
- When installing the cooler, ensure its far from direct sunlight and other heat sources such as heaters, stoves or even radiators. Also, avoid installing in extreme cold or hot temperatures as they may affect its normal performance.
- The cooler should be installed in an area with ambient temperatures of around 50° -80°F. Extreme hot and cold temperatures cause the interior temperature to fluctuate.
Take note: Do not over tighten the screws as this might cause damage to the unit. Furthermore, the cooler is not designed to be placed in a garage or any other outdoor area.
How to start using the Cooler
- Clean the interior of the cooler using a mild detergent and warm water.
- Leave the door opened so that the air can dry it thoroughly
- After drying, let the unit operate a full day to finish the airing out process.
- Open the door and select the racks that you will place the wine, depending on the number of wine bottles that you have. Close the door after placing them.
- Use the buttons on the display panel to adjust temperature and to turn the lights on or off.
- When you turn on the wine cooler, the LED display on the unit will start by showing the ambient temperature first, then the internal cabinet temperature.
The NewAir AW-121E is very simple to use just like any other thermoelectric cooling appliance. With three buttons, this should be easy to operate.
- The first button is meant for temperature rise, while the second one is for lowering the temperature. Changes that occur during this rise and lowering of temperature appear in LED display.
- The third button is for turning the light on and off.
Cleaning and Maintaining the Cooler
Considering the shape and size of this wonderful wine cooler, cleaning isn’t a big deal to many.
- Unplug the cooler and move out anything inside it.
- Wash the inside of the unit by use of a solution made of warm water and baking soda.
- Unscrew the water reservoir placed at the bottom of the unit and rinse with water.
- When cleaning the outer part of the unit, you can use a mild detergent and warm water.
How to store Wine
The major reason for buying this wine cooler is to store the wine and drink it at your own preferred time. For a safe storage of wine, follow these guidelines;
- The right temperatures to keep red wines is around 50° to 55°F, while that for white wines is between 45° to 50°F, and not to forget a humidity of around 60% and 75% RH.
- Corked bottles should be stored on their sides, so that they can prevent cork from drying out and allowing air into the bottle.
- Keep the bottles out of direct sunlight, as the UV rays speed up ageing of the wine.
- Heavy vibrations should be avoided, especially from the motors.
- In order to maintain the wine flavor, keep them away from strong odors.
This wine cooler appliance is covered by a one year limited warranty from NewAir Manufacturers from the date of purchase of this appliance.
- Thermoelectric cooling prevents noise and is vibration free
- It’s simple and easy to use with the three buttons
- It provides a clean and classic look that most of the wine lovers want
- It offers a 12 bottle capacity for your different favorite wines
- The compact design is small enough and great for your countertops, home bar, dining area or game room.
- Temperature adjustments can be done by setting the required temperature at different times with the temperature push button on the display panel. The temperature ranges from 50° to 66°F, which allows preferred wine chilling.
- The LED light illuminates the different collection of wines that you’ve on the racks especially in the evening.
- It has an elegant design which blends well with your home décor.
- The wine cooler can only hold up bottles of a certain standard, hence, limiting the kind of wines you can store in it.
- A few users say that the fan is a bit loud.
- It can only keep 12 bottles of wine or less
With the cooler having good ratings on Amazon of 4 stars, most of the buyers praised the unit for its good performance. Its compact size and design are very ideal for homes and it can be placed on countertops.
One of the buyer said that the NewAir AW-121E cooler is easy to install and the digital panel is just great for checking temperature adjustments. Other users also said that the cooler keeps the wine at perfect temperatures which is just great for storage of the wines for a long period.
The cooler you select to keep your wine in will determine the aroma and flavor of your wine as it ages. For this reason, choose a cooler that can store your wine at perfect temperatures.
The NewAir manufacturers leave nothing to chance. From creating classical designs, to building cooling solutions with features that consumers need, NewAir manufacturers are at the top of their game.
The NewAir AW-121E is one such product that has almost every requirement of a modern wine cooler. For those who want a small wine cooler, this is the ideal product for them.
|NewAir STAINLESS 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler w/ Slide-Out Shelves & LED Light|
Store your wine collection at the perfect temperature with the NewAir AW-121E wine cooler. This thermoelectric wine cooler can store up to 12 bottles
Too Low to Display
Go to Store
|NewAir AW-121E 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler|
Go to Store