Vinotemp International is a leading company providing multiple wine storage options for over 25 decades now. This company is a full-service provider for custom wood cabinets and wine racks, wine specific cooling systems, and a dealer of high quality wine metal cellars. They claim to specialize in almost every aspect of wine storage with emphasis on custom wine storage options.
Vinotemp is known for designing and creating exquisite wine storage options for any home or commercial venue like the hospitality industry and wine stores.
Whether the look is traditional, contemporary, or eclectic, Vinotemp can produce a wine cellar to meet your specific taste and storage requirements. They have a long heritage of experience in the field of wine storage.
Cava 36-Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza is an example of quality and experience.
Key Features Cava 36-Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza
To preserve your wine collection, it is crucial that you store it at an optimum temperature which is approximately 55 degree Fahrenheit. The Cava dual-zone thermoelectric wine credenza has a stylish wooden exterior with the capacity to hold 36 wine bottles.
- Can be used for both storage and service.
- 2 different compartments for storage with independent temperature control rotary switch
- 3 storage drawers above storage compartments with 3 non removable pull-out serving shelves
- Wooden exterior available in Espresso finish or Rich Maple with 2 open compartment racks for hanging stemware
- Contemporary look with soft interior lighting
- Thermoelectric cooling technology which is quiet when in operation as it utilizes very few moving parts
- Temperature Range: 53°-64°F
Installation of Wine cellar
It is crucial that before using your wine cooler you should remove all interior and exterior packaging. Check to be sure that you have an owner’s manual and all other necessary parts. Before you connect the cooler to any power source, it needs to stand upright for at least 24 hours. Keeping the appliance upright will decrease the chance of any malfunction in the appliance caused from handling while transportation.
The interior surface also needs to be cleaned with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water and the doors should be left open for the appliance to dry out completely before plugging it to the power source.
- The installation of this appliance is easy; it is not designed to be built-in or recessed it should only be free standing.
- The unit should not be installed in garage or any other place which is not properly heated or insulated.
- At least 6” space for either side and 8” space should be left from back wall. The appliance should not be placed under any counter top, table, or any other thing which disrupts proper circulation of air.
- The cellar should be placed on a level and strong enough floor which could support the full weight of the fully loaded cooler.
- The cellar should not be exposed to direct sunlight or any other source of heat (heater, radiator, stove, etc.).
- Proximity to heat sources might increase consumption of electricity and direct sunlight could affect the coating of the cellar.
- Extremely cold temperatures and moist areas might also forbid the appliance from proper functioning.
- It is advised not to place any heavy object on top of it and to keep it away from any electrical interference.
- The appliance should only be plugged into a properly grounded 115V~60Hz 15A power outlet. The third prong should always be retained on the power cord.
Maintaining proper ventilation is crucial for proper reliability and function of the appliance. For proper air flow there are openings and vents strategically located on the cabinet hence, these vents should not be blocked by modification or any other case.
It is advised not to overfill the wine cellar to ensure proper air circulation internally.
Operating the Cellar
Temperature adjustment and Interior light:
The temperature within the wine cellar can be changed between Min and Max temperature with the rotary switch situated on the upper corner of both the cooling compartments. The actual temperature in the cabinet depends on the temperature of the ambient area. When the surrounding temp is below the temperature set on your wine cooler, it will not function till the surrounding temperature is higher than the temperature set on the cooler.
The lights located in the interior of the appliance are for convenient viewing. The lights should be off under normal circumstances; they can be switched on manually any time with the switches.
During the initial use the internal temperature of the cellar might take 24 hours to adjust. At least 3 to 5 bottles should be present in each compartment.
Maintenance and Cleaning:
Cleaning Your Cava dual-zone thermoelectric wine credenza is easy as compared to other wine coolers.
- First you need to unplug the device and remove everything including the shelves. The inside surface can be washed with baking soda and warm water solution.
- Using a soft cloth or sponge is recommended. You can use mild detergent solution for the shelves but do not use any cleaning solution on the wooden cabinet. You can use a soft clean cloth or furniture polish for the wood surface.
- Usage of harsh chemicals like chlorine bleach are strictly prohibited as they will damage, dissolve or/and discolour your cellar.
In case of a power failure you can reduce the number of times the cabinet doors are opened to maintain the internal temperature till the power is back on.
The appliance should be unplugged during any power outage; you can re-plug the cord when the electric supply is restored.
- During short vacations which can last up to 3 weeks, you can leave your appliance operating.
- In case of long vacations spanning several months you should empty the cellar. The interior should be dry and clean, leave the doors slightly open to prevent mould growth and odour.
Moving Your Appliance:
Remove everything and secure all loose items like shelves inside the cellar with a tape. You should also tape the doors to ensure they remain shut and the appliance needs to be in upright position to avoid any damage during transportation.
The outside can be protected with something like a blanket.
The Company provides a warranty period of 90 days on a newly bought Cava 36 Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza.
- Removable racks with maximum capacity of 36 bottles ensure ample storage.
- 3 service compartments and 3 storage drawers for extra wine accessories.
- 2 separate cooling compartments with dual paned glass doors having different temperature controls.
- Thermoelectric cooling ensures noise free operation.
- The center compartment can hold up to 18 wine glasses.
- Some users have complaints about poor customer service.
- This is a ready-made product; the company does not provide any customization unlike its custom made products.
This product is available for online purchase on the company website and authorized resellers like Amazon at low price.
Some users suggest that although it is a sturdy piece of furniture but it would not be able to hold the extra weight of any appliance on top of it; the company also suggests not doing so.
It is reported to work efficiently if it is placed in properly ventilated surroundings.
The Cava 36-Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza is a good purchase at a decent price considering the good wine holding capacity and two different temperature compartments.
The contemporary look makes it a good piece of furniture to showcase your wine collection. There are only few wine coolers with combined features like drawers for accessory storage, glass storage and pull-out serving shelves.
|Cava 36-Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza -|
Wine connoisseurs will love the storage and display possibilities of the Cava 36-Bottle Dual-Zone Thermoelectric Wine Credenza - Espresso. This
Go to Store